What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is a highly trained and skilled professional who partners with small business owners and entrepreneurs to provide a wide range of business and administrative services.
Virtual Assistants are self-employed, independent contractors who work “virtually” out of their own, fully-equipped offices, communicating with their clients via phone, email and the latest Internet-based technology.
Who should use a Virtual Assistant?
Small business owners who:
- Need to use time more efficiently and increase productivity
- Need assistance but don’t want the commitment, hassle or training that goes along with hiring a full-time employee or temp
- Understand and trust modern technology
What are some of the benefits of partnering with a Virtual Assistant?
- Save money by eliminating the need to pay for extra office space, computers, software and other office equipment. A Virtual Assistant also offers the flexibility of assisting you on an as-needed basis, taking into account that your needs may vary during your seasonal or peak activity times.
- Increase productivity when you delegate your administrative tasks to a Virtual Assistant, freeing you up to focus on the core activities that grow your business.
- Gain an experienced business colleague without the commitment, hassle or training that goes along with hiring a full-time employee or temp. We will be a seamless extension of your business.